PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bphilli75

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2013
I'm looking forward to getting my order from P&C - a tin of H&H Signature Classic Burley Kake (one of my favorites) and a couple blends I've never tried. I ordered an ounce of C&D Billy Budd (stepping out a little) and an ounce of H&H Marquee Blackhouse. I love that I can order an ounce of something new to try. Bummer the Billy Budd turns out to be back ordered. Last back ordered blend from P&C arrived surprisingly soon though, so no big deal.
Peace,

Bill

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
I just placed one, as well. It almost feels silly how excited we get, anticipating the new flavors we are experimenting with. :lol:
I will be looking for some Trout Stream, Squadron Leader, Frog Morton on the Town, Magnum Opus, and Scotty's Butternut Burley.
Like Christmas, only different! 8)

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Magnum Opus is on my short list. I'm just wondering if it's too heavy for me. Like Black House, Lancer's Slices, and Three Oaks Syrian. All something I enjoyed but I never wanted to finish a full pipe of them.

bphilli75

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2013
Yeah it is like Christmas! I'm like Ralphie rushing to the mailbox looking for his Little Orphan Annie Decoder Pin when I'm waiting on an order. Those are nice orders guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.