PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let y'all know that I might not be around quite as much sure in the Summer months.

There are several reasons really, but the big ones being that I just don't smoke quite as much in the heat and humidity of our Southern Summers!

The other being that I usually don't have as much time to sit around and stare at a screen during the Summer either, lol!

What days I do get off from work are usually planned out in advance with things the wife and I both have on our "to do" lists.
So, if I'm not around that much, it's not because I'm mad or because I don't like you guys anymore, it's just because I'm probably busy, lol!

I'll still be checking in on a regular basis, just not for hours at a time like usual!
Be seeing you!

Dan

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
Dan, I have thoroughly enjoyed your comments and advice. I hope you stop by. You will definately be missed, my friend. Have a bountiful summer.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Understood Dan, I've been quite absent myself lately but trying to visit as often as I can. See ya around buddy!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Pete03, don't tell me you're going to get a life! What a killjoy! Have a happy summer, and pipe up when you can.

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
All right, Dan. We'll be happy to see you when you do post. Know what you mean about those hot summers. Hard to look forward to 30+ days of 100 or above temps and no rain for weeks on end. Need to request a field trip to an ice cream mfg (like Blue Bell) so you can cool down and then light up shortly afterwards. Have a great summer

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Gotta love that southern heat. I was stationed in South Texas (Corpus Christi) and the Middle East (Bahrain) so I sure as hell don't miss endless 100+ days, humidity and bugs. Living in Colorado my smoking goes up significantly once spring temps. stabilize. I just hope we don't have a summer like last year where we were going over 100 degrees for weeks at a time.
Hope you have a good summer in the meantime.

kanaka95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2014
Enjoy your summer petes03.Look forward to hearing from ya on the forums in the near future.And thanks for the heads up bro.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Lol!

@ trailboss. I imagine that 100 degrees in Arizona is a lot more tolerable the it is here in the Southeast, what with our 85-95% humidity and all, lol!
@peck. Yes, I am addicted to this site, and damn proud of it! Lol!

masspiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2014
Have a great summer. I have a feeling TAD will still bite you in your arse. :lol:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Dan, as I was told recently( by someone who will remain nameless... peck) there are no excuses for slowing down on posting. He chastised me big time so I now have to plan on posting for at least a certain amount of time each day no matter what I have going on. So tell your wife, the kids, your friends that you are obligated to post on PM magazine above all other things in your life, no excuses.

Dec 24, 2012
I am pretty sure I called you an A-Hole because I do that pretty much weekly, but I don't recall discussing this particular point, though I acknowledge that I do agree with the sentiment expressed.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Your posts will be missed Dan - don't stay away too long, but enjoy the summer while it lasts. :puffy:

ravenwolf

Can't Leave
Mar 18, 2014
Enjoy the summer - pop in from time to time and we'll be happy to have you back when it gets cold again :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.