PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

htmitten

Lurker
Aug 16, 2013
I have a problem. I began smoking (a pipe) in 1951. I was lucky in that I discovered Sliced Edgeworth almost from the start and continued smoking it all through the years. I stopped smoking in 1999. It was becoming increasingly difficult to find Sliced Edgeworth and it became obvious that very soon it would no longer be available. So one day I decided to stop smoking all together. I recently ran across my old collection of briar pipes, meerschaums, calabashes, Captain Warrens, Falcons, etc. and have sold them all in eBay. Now all of a sudden I ran across a box that contains several unopened tins of my old favorite - Sliced Edgeworth. They are not the original Larus and Brother tins but rather the current 1999 tins imported from the UK. Nevertheless, they contain genuine Sliced Edgeworth. My problem is what to do with them. I hesitate throwing them in the trash. I am considering offering them in eBay. Any ideas?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
What the heck. Just give them to me, they can't be any good anymore...(end of problem)

Dec 24, 2012
You could contact Rich at 4noggins.com - he sells aged tobacco on consignment. A good option if you aren't interested in listing stuff on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.