PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Hey everyone,
It cannot be denied that over forums and YouTube you are limited as to what sort of friendship you can create simply due to the technology barrier. We can get pretty damn close to the real thing but it doesn't quite satisfy me.

skype is, in my honest opinion, the best way that people can digitally communicate and get on a more personal level. This is just my opinion keep that in mind.

Anyway, with all this being said I would like to offer all of the forum members out there the opportunity to skype with me. I would love to get to talk to some of you face to face or even over IM. My skype name is youngpipesmoker and I hope to see some contact requests coming my way! :D

Happy puffing and skyping :puffy:

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
A bunch of old farts logging on to skype with a "youngpipesmoker"...
I think if their reputations meant anything to them, they would stay away. lol
Just SOUNDS bad ya know? :nana:

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
I've added you. I don't spend as much time on there now as in the winter because summers are very busy for me. And remember the 4 hour difference between AK and the East Coast ....

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I'm going to download it tomarrow, you can add me by email, which is ejmcclary@gmail.com, I have no idea what my Skype name is at this moment.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I don't skype, or IM. If I want to get ahold of someone, I simply call or text them. I rarely email people as well. I just don't see the point in digital communication when I have a phone. I guess I'm a little old school that way

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
@uberam3rica

Oh I'm really not that into it either. I've only got 3 Skype contacts and I don't Facebook anymore. I text and call but I offered Skype because I figured most people would not be comfortable giving me their personal number haha

I do tweet though...

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
My skype ID is drpprd1
Only used it once, so it may take me a bit of getting used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.