PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Wow, awesome setup. +1 on what Roth posted on the condition of everything in there. You've motivated me to give my pipe area an overhaul. Thank you as well for sharing.

Jan 8, 2013
Now that right there is what I call a man cabinet. And I like those leather pipe holders... super nice. I have a couple old leather wrist cuffs (one of them still has spikes on it lol) that I use for the same purpose. I'd like to get my hands on some like yours though. Where did you find those?

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Looks fantastic. I like that you take good care of your pipes. I'm a bit fanatical with mine.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
What a great set up. Nice looking collection of pipes and it is great you keep them in such nice condition. The pipe Gods will smile upon you and keep your pipes smoking dry and sweet.

Jan 8, 2013
Well it looks like you and I think alike in some things mp31guitar. I'm always looking for something I can turn into a pipe holder. I've got the two leather cuffs like I said, which work great, and I've been eyeing an old pair of leather Doc Martins, wondering how I could cut them up and make something for my pipes. That's a great way to keep your grandfather's old belt around and in good use. I'm going to remember that, because those are some cool looking pipe holders :) And again I like the set up you have there. Looks really nice.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Such clean pipes. I'm envious. I need to get out the buffer and get to work.
Very nice, indeed, mp31.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
I see Petersons! Nice collection! I wish I could figure out how to post pics with my phone. My computer sucks, so I'm stuck with the phone. Anyone who wants can send me a friend request if they want too. I do have some pics in my album.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Very nice looking setup. I dabble in leatherwork some, and you've given me something to try now. Looks like a project for my evenings off this week.

B

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Thanks for sharing the pics. What's the pipe just left of the Falcon with the oval shank?

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
Great setup and beautiful pipes, but I have to ask in the sixth picture that white one, sitting in the cowboy hat, what is it?

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Pitchfork, That's a Toscana 802 made by Savinelli. I've had this pipe for a few years and have only smoked it once because the stem just feels a little too thick to me. I'm a clincher. The drilling is perfect on it. I'll have to send it off and see if I can get another stem made that's not as thick.
rmason, that's a clay pipe I bought from a local tobacco shop. It had a heel on the bottom as most clays do. There are also some briar cutty's made with a heel. I never cared for the look of them so I took some sand paper and sanded it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.