PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
This will be added to the sticky "Show Off" section.

image145-600x279.jpg

Here's my Ehrlich "Straight Grain". This is a pipe I restored a while back and it's a great smoker!

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
For some odd reason this particular thread seems to be having pic problems. I looked at it a few minutes ago and both of my pics were gone.

@cakeanddottle. The only one of yours that I can see is the Charatan, wonderful pipe by the way!
@tinpan. Oh yeah, that counts! Who's the maker?

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I have several straight Dublin's at one point in time it was my favourite shape so I hunted them down.
This is my 1929 Kaywoodie, fantastic little smoker that seems to love the new Three Nuns

This is my Brigham 1Dot from the 1940's, best flake smoker I own I've contemplated dedicating it to SG Best Brown Flake because it is so damn great with that blend.

I have a few more but apparently no pictures of them.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
OK,

You got me with this thread. I really enjoy the Classic Dublin shape and have quite a few but here are some well grained ones.

A Charatan Selected with straight taper stem and an Unsmoked Kaywoodie Matched Grain.

there are some fine examples here from everyone, thanks for sharing your favorites.

tinpan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2013
Man, look at the grain on that Selected...I am known to have an affinity for Charatans

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Thanks petes03. I think of all my pipes I post up here on PM that Stanwell gets the most compliments.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
This is my Gabrieli double stack Dublin by Dan Chlebove of Bethlehem,Pa. My favorite pipe and he's designing a paneled Dublin for me now that I hope to have by the end of the month.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Docwatson - love the grain on that KW!
Missed this post (been overly busy the past few months). Here's my only two Dublins - both of which I like a lot.
Peterson Rosslare Royal:
ross.jpg

Peterson Killarney (which I technically still have for sale, but having second thoughts about that idea):
killarney4-600x424.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.