PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
This is my pipe case from Peterson. Nice price, all leather. Very small and handy. Has a rubberized tobacco pouch, room for lighter and pipe. Wish the space for the pipe was a bit bigger, but all in all, very satisfied with it.
Perfect for taking to work or a day trip.
b2-600x451.jpg

b-600x451.jpg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I have a few cases, but primarily use a single pipe fabric case like yours. I bought a Smoking Holsters, two-pipe bag last year that was problematic. I have it at a local shoe repair place to make a fix. I'll pick it up on Saturday and post some pix. (I bought it used, but now see why it was sold!)

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks Al, I would enjoy seeing it.
I keep flirting with the idea of getting a 2 or 4 pipe case for longer trips. So far, the one I have right now suits my needs - small enough to carry and holds all I need for a day out.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks for sharing rsuninv - very nice! That one with the dragon is way cool. Seems to me that I need more cases.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Great pics - thanks for sharing. Your artisan friend did an amazing job - well done!

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Mine is a simple zip case that is unworthy of posting. Cost me $15. I had a nice leather fold over case, but it wasn't practical.
Nice cases everybody.

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
I think I also paid $15. Make-up/cosmetic bags were suggested on another forum years back. It does have a 'Modella' patch on it, whatever that means. I think I found this at Walmart. Great bag if you're comfortable with it.

image8-600x450.jpg

rsuninv, that Welsh pipe case is awesome! The cosmetic case seems very practical also. I usually don't carry a case with me, just a pipe that stays in my mouth and a small plastic container of my flakes for the day. But, it would be nice to have more than one pipe on more than one day trips.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I still have the one that came in my Official PipesMagazine.com Preferred Membership Packet.

You'd be surprised how many comments I receive about it!

PMPipePouch.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My wife gave me a fine leather Sav churchwarden case with room for two pipes (and a third

fits handily). For just tossing in the luggage or car, I also have a little nylon dap kit (toilet

bag) that serves ably for two or three pipes, a zip lock or three of tobacco, pipe cleaners, and

a Czech tool or pipe nail or two. For new pipe smokers who need a pipe case, the dap kit

is an easy fix for six or eight bucks (sometimes less). Oops, don't forget the matches/lighter.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Rsuninv, that Welsh dragon pipe bag is awesome, i love it! Coincidentally, I just recently won a really nice looking new and unused Peterson's 5 pipe calfskin black leather case on ebay for $50 bucks plus i think $12 shipping, uncontested. It was $75 buy it now and retails for $85 new, so i got a decent deal on it.
I also have a 4th Generation Stokkebye brown leather 1 pipe/tobacco combo pouch. Scored that baby for half price through employee discount of one of my buddies that works at my local b&m.
Peterson Bag:
$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

4th Generation Bag:
pipe_pouch_4th_generation_combo.jpg

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
layinpipe - very nice - both those cases look great. That larger Peterson's is the type I need (one of these days).

macabra11

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 14, 2014
Boise, ID
I like the brown, sueded look of that 4th Generation bag. Alas, I don't have a proper pipe/tobacco bag yet (although I keep dropping hints to the wife). When going to a friends house to smoke, I throw my pipe and a pouch of tobacco in a purple Crown Royal bag. Not the best option, but it's what I have. The makeup bag is a good idea too!

Status
Not open for further replies.