PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rottingcorpse

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2015
Hey, just got my first I.M.P today. I already smoked 3 bowls. I'm really in love with this pipe. I'll post images maybe tomorrow. I'd love to see everyone's I.M.P pipe if you have one. If not, feel free to post images of your favorite meerschaum or whatever. I love seeing ones that have a nice patina. I'd also be grateful if you'd tell us how long you've had the pipe, how often you smoke it, wax it, or whatever you'd like to say. Thanks a ton in advance. Happy smoking.

doctorthoss

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 6, 2011
Unfortunately, I cannot add pics to the forum ( combo of low tech and low tech knowledge). That said, 'I've owned something like ten meers over the last 25 years or so. Guess how many I have left in my collection right now? One -- my IMP. It's a gorgeous bent stem, egg shaped bowl with a stag engraved on it and a lot of detailed floral embellishments. More important, it's one of the best smokers I've ever owned. I have thought seriously about buying more, but between the price point and the fact that I can smoke this one every day, have never really felt the need.

I'm glad you picked one up, and I'm glad you like it. Make sure to care for it properly, and it should hopefully last you a lifetime. I can't wait to see your pics!

rottingcorpse

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2015
Sounds beautiful, Doc. Mine is a nice simple egg. I just started going through the 2 week coloring process yesterday.
And hey, Smokingpipes.com bought the last of the IMPs and are selling them for a really fair price. I'm not sure how many are left. Just a heads up.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Hi there,

Here is a picture of my new (Shipped and on the way)I.M.P. Meerschaum, Freehand carved with silver.

I can't wait to try it out!

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I find something about the bowl carving and the silver shank adornment very well done; and the trailing bit of the bowl adds to the flow, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.