Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
This will be added to the sticky "Show Off" section.

image149-600x275.jpg

I'll start this one off with my only (for now) bent bulldog, a Dr. Grabow 1/4 bent "Royalton". This pipe smokes very well, especially for being a cheap pipe. It really sings with Mac Baren coins, like Roll Cake.

tinpan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2013
IMG_0714-vi.jpg

Here is a Jon Rinaldi, he is someone to keep an eye on. Love his pipes

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I'm a bigger Rhodesian fan that the bulldog, but that shape is the second most represented in my collection.
Sasieni Grosvenor

Charatan 109 Special

Ashton Pebble Grain

Ashton Pebble Grain

James Upshall

James Upshall S

My newest addition, a GBD 549 Virgin

Mark Tinsky Naked Coral -2008 Christmas Pipe

My 1920's GFB bulldog with a custom sterling silver band by me. I scored a box of these really old bulldogs, but I am having to make stems and bands. I have three others that I am still in the process of finishing the bands. They smoke great and are slowly becoming every day burners for me.

silverdrip.jpg

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
My Peterson Rosslare 999

My Savinelli Tiger Oscar 673

I also have a Peterson Kildare 999, but for some reason don't have a picture of it. I'm surprised, my wife says I have more pictures of my pipes than grandchildren.

kanaka95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2014
Nice pix everyone of the bulldogs.My hope is one day i can afford one.Till then happy puffs.

bulldogisbest

Lurker
May 9, 2014
bent-bulldog-600x450.jpg

Here is my Blakemar Briars bent bulldog, I hope the picture has worked. Bought it around two months ago and has been smoking great. Also, my first post on the forum so hello to everyone and many thanks for all the fantastic information which is on here, it is certainly a great resource and much appreciated!

I posted this in a thread of its own, but this thread came up also. This is a bent bulldog that I made for a client. It is an unsmoked 1905 French Briar stummel that I've made a band and stem for. My first stem from scratch, and the band is sterling silver and a stone I made by infusing silver into quartz.

I love these old French bulldogs. They are great smokers.

2qpipe.jpg

3qpipe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.