PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Hi gang,
Yesterday, at 15:36, my wonderful wife and partner in life delivered our beautiful girl Megan Grace. Both Mom and Megan are safe and sound, and recovering well.
Thanks to all of you who offered advice, encouragement and support to Robyn and me as we prepared for the big event.
I had no idea how much better life could be, but today it is.

Many thanks go out to my support group and cheering section: peckinpahhombre, tbradsim, Allan, BriarBlues, ssjones, cigrmaster, and brdavidson. You guys are aces.
-- Pat

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Pruss:
Congratulations to you and your Missus on the arrival of your daughter! Kings, Presidents, Generals, Messrs. Gates and Buffet, and other "notables" all have important jobs, but NONE so important as that bestowed upon you and your wife, for you are responsible for the right upbringing of a human soul. May God grant you wisdom, patience, grace, and guidance through the years.
Well done, Sir!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
You are indeed blessed, Pruss, she's a beauty. Enjoy the ride. Sometimes, they might even let you steer, but either way, it will go faster than you ever imagined, so keep yer eyes open and take some pictures.
BTW, I just noticed that you work at smokingpipes.com. Congrats!

160x600.gif

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Thanks gang, feeling pretty blessed, that's for sure!
BTW, I just noticed that you work at smokingpipes.com. Congrats!
:rofl:
Nice one! But that dude's way too skinny to be me.
-- Pat

Jan 8, 2013
Congratulations! I lift my pipe to you sir on your finest of days. Congrats and good health to you, your wife, and of course your newborn child.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
Congrats, I have a grown daughter and two young boys. Woodsroad is correct. It flies by, enjoy all the moments.
Best wishes to your family.

Mar 31, 2014
OH MY GOD!!! Please, feel free to fill the forum with all the photos and videos that you can take :) If you can find a way to get that "fresh baby" smell on here, that'd be great!

torque

Can't Leave
May 21, 2013
Gratz!!! She will bring you years of joy and more than a few grey hairs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.