petelov1.jpg

petelov2.jpg

Peterson, Ebony Silver Spigot 2S
FT4.jpg

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Seriously nice, Durham. If you do not mind me asking, how much did the gold banded ones set you back?
I have five ebony's in my collection and after the first, was surprised at how good they smoked. I feared the finish would cause the pipe to heat up but was happy they did not.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have a Shannon B11, bent brandy sitter, that is a fine pipe, light weight, holds a lot of leaf, and looks

better with time. Those are some handsome Petes. I have six or so, and have no complaints.

Jan 8, 2013
Love the grain on those Shannons. For such a reasonable price, they are a steal. Helped my sister in law pick one for my brother last year for his birthday, it was his first pipe and he loves it. That ebony spigot is classy. Congrats!

Jan 8, 2013
Beautiful pipes. I've been meaning to add a Shannon to my collection for some time now. I'm really loving the look of that first gold mount supreme as well, although I prefer bents. Very nice.

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
Are you a dedicated Pete guy or does that represent the proverbial tip of the iceberg; that you have several hundred of many makes?

Status
Not open for further replies.