PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I do believe this is the first time I have been called a senior. I love this website and all you guys. I have done some amazing things through this forum: I won a Storient pipe from Yavuz, Tried and loved Baron's Miskatonic University blend, acquired some decades old tobacco from Papipeguy, talked marketing with the mighty overload Kevin, and exchanged tobacco with some of you fine gentleman. But out of all of this the best things I have gained is a bunch of friends and some amazing knowledge. I'm so glad I took the plunge and signed up. Thanks for putting up with such a newbie. I look forward to meeting some of you in person some day.
For all of you just sitting in the background not signing up, do yourself a favor and take the plunge and join us. If any of you have any questions I can try my best to help you out, just shoot me a private message or drop a comment.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Woo-hoo! :clap:

You are now entitled to don the Official PipesMagazine.com Propeller Beanie, and received a one-time 10% discount

on a bowling shoe rental at any participating AMF Bowling Center in St. Petersburg, Fla.!

Propellerbeanie-1.jpg

cynyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Congratulations, photoman! May your next thousand posts continue to be informative and pleasant.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Congrats Photoman - I really enjoy your posts and feedback - glad I joined too—looking forward to being a senior member one day. :puffy:
Woo-hoo!

You are now entitled to don the Official PipesMagazine.com Propeller Beanie, and received a one-time 10% discount

on a bowling shoe rental at any participating AMF Bowling Center in St. Petersburg, Fla.!
:rofl:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Wait until you hit "Preferred Member". You get the LED Propeller beanie with the gold Oak Leaf Clusters! Oh yeah. Kevin Keeps the Turtle Wax and Armor All in the hall closet. Welcome to the big time! Washee Washee!

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Thanks again guys. I try to be a good guy on here. If I ever offend anyone it is because I am a terrible writer.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
ha ha maybe. That stuff was great. Hopefully the aging is a plus not a minus. I'm glad I got to be a part of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.