Senior Member??

(8 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by cavendish
  • Latest reply from Love the briar
  1. cavendish

cavendish

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I just happend to look over at my avatar and was thinking of changing the pic and I noticed that I have been upgraded to 'Senior Member' from 'Member'. I know it said member when I hit 500 posts. I want to know when, who, and why I'm now a Senior Member lol. I'm not old compared to other members here (no offence to them either). I just turned 34 on July 10th so I don't think that's why the 'Senior' is in there So what's up MOD's? I'm just curious is all

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

Cav, I typed "Member Status" in the Search box (top right of the PM Forum home page) and got this:

http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/your-member-status#post-32854

Check Kevin's post about half way down.

A mod here posts the link I've posted above every 2-3 months as well. I read how we can change our actual "title" as well -- some members have done it. No idea how that's done with the titles, those don't mean squat to me, but they might interest you.

The "default" titles "pop up" automatically when a member here triggers a qualifier. It has nothing to do with age. It has nothing to do with anything else, either, from what I can tell.

Posted 5 years ago #
  3. cavendish

cavendish

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thanks roth! I didn't type in Member Status in the search. I can't remember what I typed but it didn't give me what I was looking for. The link helped, thanks again roth.

Edit: I did some math and have been a member for a total of 191 days. I see it all now. What would pipesmagazine.com be without you roth?! Great help for everyone, you should be a mod man lol

Posted 5 years ago #
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

What would pipesmagazine.com be without you roth?! Great help for everyone, you should be a mod man lol

Though I've toned it down some since I first joined PM Forums, I can be too "in your face" at times and say what I think too much to be a mod. While I've toned that down some (after my third warning from Lawrence) let's just say vanilla is not my favorite flavor.

I do appreciate the attaboy though Cav -- thanks bro.

Posted 5 years ago #
  5. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

roth, I guess we don't want to be throwing chairs at each other, but sometimes a little straight talk
    is useful. Keep it honest, if tactful, I guess is my admonition to myself.

Posted 5 years ago #
  6. nzpiper

nzpiper

Login to Send PM

Just reached "Member" status. Only took me two years!

Posted 5 years ago #
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

WTG nzpiper

It's not the quantity of posts or the amount of time you spend here, it's the quality of that time both for yourself and your brothers and sisters here who appreciate it.

Posted 5 years ago #
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Love the briar

Login to Send PM

Hey I want to be a senior member!

Posted 5 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   cossackjack, elasmo, oldgeezersmoker, jfred, hoosierpipeguy, philobeddoe