Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I just received exclusive news that Semois Tobacco will be available from SmokingPipes.com & PipesAndCigars.com next week, sometime between June 9th - 13th.
You may recall that this extremely unique tobacco had not been available in the USA at all until last year when ThePipeGuys.com obtained exclusive rights to its retail distribution.
The owners of ThePipeGuys.com, Jon Guirguis and Philip Assad, have formed a new company for wholesale distribution. The new company is named Brunswick Distribution Group.
(Incidentally, the name is inspired by the town of New Brunswick, where Jon attended Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, which also incidentally, is the area where I grew up, specifically, North Brunswick, NJ.)
Brunswick Distribution will be focusing on boutique products and exclusive items with the mission of being a curator of unique items in the pipe world.
Look for further announcements directly from SmokingPipes.com and PipesAndCigars.com in the coming days.
You can read our review of Semois Tobacco here.

pipesinperu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 21, 2014
Brunswick Distribution will be focusing on boutique products and exclusive items with the mission of being a curator of unique items in the pipe world.
That is excellent news. Any word on what some of the other products might be?

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Putting this on my list for Christmas. One large order a year, this needs to be on it.
So far away though... :(

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Oh, man, the selection of leaf is so enticing, it's troubling. Also, last time I looked, SP offers Nat Sherman 536

in tins. You used to have to phone or go to New York to get this. I can't even keep up with all the delectable

blends I have, and here comes another. Yes, there's a Christmas request, if I can hold out.

tanless1

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 14, 2010
Ive got 4 more on the way. This'll be great as I prefer to stick with one retailer....cause im lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.