PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradcongo

Lurker
Jan 8, 2019
Hey all! I'm not sure how to go about this, because I'm still a newbie here. I tried the whole pipe smoking thing, and it just isn't for me. I'm selling everything that I have, which is all still new. How do I go about selling and posting pictures? I don't have a URL for my images. Thanks for any help!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Well, we're sorry to see you go. Is there anything we can do to help solve your pipe smoking problems? If not, I'm afraid to say that you don't have enough posts here on the forum to list things for sale. That said, I have no doubt that you'll get PM's from people looking here to score your stuff cheap. Alternatively, you can try eBay.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Unless I'm mistaken, your new member status and only five posts don't quality you to sell on Forums. You might do as others have suggested on other threads and send a private message to pipestud offering to email him an inventory of what your have, and see if he wants to sell it on commission. Or of course, you can do ebay if you have the time and patience. If I were you, I'd keep a basic kit of pipe gear, maybe three pipes and several well sealed blends, a pipe tool, lighter, and pipe cleaners. Pack it away carefully. Many who quit forever have changes of heart months, years or decades later. Why start over?

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
bradcongo, sorry to hear that but you are not allowed to use the Pipe and Tobacco Selling sections of the forum since you a) don't have enough post count (100 at least) b) you haven't been a member for enough time (4 months at least). You may PM me or any of the mods for more questions. Moving this one to General Discussion and closing it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.