PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Post removed - Please DO NOT post members address and a picture of their home on a public forum.

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Ummm, probably not cool to post his personal info on the internet. It would be better just to ask if anyone in the Ft. Wayne area can do a check and then PM the address.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Perhaps someone who knows him (i.e. knows his name and has exchanged pm's) could call the Fort Wayne police then.....

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I tried a PM but received no response. To rouse the local police to do a welfare check, it might help if the call came at least from instate, to convince them it is worth checking, might feel more accountability. Any Indianians willing to do a call? I surmise that Scrooge is fine, and will only be embarrassed, but it's a lesson in not posting preemptory cryptic posts anywhere online. The normal response is, oh my God, what can this mean? In posts, Scrooge sounds like a stable durable guy to me. But who knows.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Scrooge PM'd me that he doesn't want to participate in the forum nor receive PM's.

He didn't share why, so lets protect his wishes and privacy.
Please, never post someones personal information on the forum. I had not seen his "by" thread. We don't do those kind of threads, so that one was removed.
Since we have an update, I'm closing this one.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Guys, please stop asking about scrooge/James. He has just emailed me and asked me to tell everyone to stop worrying and not PMing him. He just needs a timeout. He is really sorry for the mess, let's not hurt him anymore, he is strong, he will be back for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.