Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview tonight is with Scrapp Huntington, a man who certainly does not fit the general public's stereotype of a pipe smoker. He is a guitarist in the punk rock band, The Silent Majority, a former body-piercer, and produces his own podcast.
scrapp-huntington.jpg

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Awesome! There's a few of us here that are punkers or metalheads too.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Thanks, Brian, for the kind words about my "ad" submission. It was great fun hearing it on the show. Loved doing it, and I'm glad you liked it!
Bob

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Fantastic show!
I listen to this about an hour ago while at work and I have to say that it was a travesty that I couldn't smoke a pipe while listening to it.
Everything was interesting and Bob's commercial was impressive. Who the hell is going to submit anything after that?!
I also loved that you addressed my wacky scenario, and gave an educated answer. And your wife actually has a food-saver! What are the odds, haha. I look forward to hearing any feedback from the process in the next few months or a year.
For a moment there I thought Scrapp was going to make Brian really uncomfortable when he alluded to manly piercings, haha. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for it to happen.
Music was great for this episode! I didn't skip through it this time! Haha, sorry but our musical taste doesn't really align all that often. The music must suit my mood at the time.
Not sure I can agree with the statement that drying out a blend will lesson the tongue bite of a blend. It will absolutely lesson any physical burning of the tongue though. Moisture content, in my personal experience, plays no role in whether I get that stinging sensation from a blend of tobacco. Puffin more gently will help, but this is like telling someone to touch a hot surface lightly with one finger instead of using your whole hand. It's the pot that's hot and should get all the blame IMO. But if you keep touching hot pots... stop doing that.
Again, loved the show. Keep up the great work.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
"Bob's commercial was impressive. Who the hell is going to submit anything after that?!"
Thanks so much, Spartan! I really appreciate it.
But I HOPE everyone with a good idea will submit their stuff! I'd love to hear what others come up with.
Bob

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
When I heard your commercial I thought you were going with a garlic angle.
Never did I imagine what true horrors you had in store. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.