PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
Got it from a retailer who had it on consignment. Price was 30% lower than equal amount of fresh, unaged selling on ebay. I post this announcement not to brag but to celebrate. Frankly, my non-smoking friends simply wouldn't appreciate the significance.
I have line on a fresh bag at normal retail prices but otherwise, this wraps up my Stonehaven quest for a while.
As a matter of fact, I might have to take leave of PipesMagazien for a while. My TAD episodes are more expensive than my PAD and my brothers here deliberately exacerbate my condition. It is either that or admit my weak will isn't sufficient to overcome my appetites.
Going forward, I plan to budget more closely and when I do make major tobacco purchases, it will be for aged blends :(

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Wow, two pouches sitting on a shelf somewhere, unmolested? Good for you, it's nice stuff.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Good on you, Brass!
I'm not a fan but I do appreciate it's value in our community.
You shot and scored, bub.
Fnord

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
My deal is only half as good as I thought. I was told the price for a pound. As it turns out, it is only for one 8oz bag. The dealer misspoke in the conversation but corrected himself in a followup email. But since it has ten years on it, I'm going to keep the deal.

Snow Hill

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2015
USA
You guys give me hope, kinda. I'll keep on searching, you know why? Cause I'd love to have a bag or three in cellar and an open jar at the ready! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.