PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

carytobacco

Can't Leave
Nov 23, 2012
Cary, NC
Michael Mdivani of Riverdale, NY

If you would like further info on him pm me and I will provide. The guy is scum but I still don't want to post all of his personal info online even though it is easily available in a google search.
He bought a pipe from me through Amazon FBA, and a few days later returned the pipe to Amazon (not me) and was issued a refund. When the pipe was sent to me I opened the box and he had replaced the pipe I sold him with some cheap crap pipe. I contacted Amazon and once I proved that I was correct they reimbursed me and started an investigation on him.
Before I was reimbursed by Amazon, I contacted him and asked what the deal with his return was. He claims to buy pipes from online retailers/eBay/Amazon and then resell to customers overseas. And that the pipe he bought from me was returned to him by his overseas buyer and that he never actually opened the package before sending the pipe back to Amazon.
When I pointed out a few inconsistencies in his story, he got defensive and said that because I didn't believe him, he wasn't going to do anything about getting the pipe back and wouldn't return the money he owed me. Fortunately I was reimbursed by Amazon so I got my money back but I just wanted to warn others out there in case you get an order from him.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
69523091_130487667276.jpg
Mdivani is dead to me. Do you hear me? DEAD to me.​

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Sorry you had to go through that, glad Amazon fixed it for ya at least. Thanks for the heads up.

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
How can people live with themselves after doing crap like that. sorry you had to go through all that, but at least Amazon gave you your money back

Status
Not open for further replies.