PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spud

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 10, 2013
Yesterday I got this pipe in the mail. It has high grade straight vertical grain. It is a 1/8 bent Lumberman. It is pristine. Maybe smoked one time. The stem has some oxidation on it. No tooth marks or chatter. The rim is pristine. I got this one off of Ebay because it was listed as a Flammata. Not as a Savinelli. I'm always looking for bargains. It is model number 130KS. It is the most beautiful pipe I have ever seen. A museum piece.

Does anyone know if these are still in production? How much did they sell for new?

I can't put up a picture because I don't have a camera. I don't know how to put up a picture.

I can't smoke this pipe. It is too pretty. I'll have to get rid of it. I can't put it up on Briar Bid because I'm not allowed to buy from them. So I'm sure I would not be able to sell either.

oldredbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2012
+1 Roth, Just hang on to it for a while and admire it, then one day it will hit you, Hey they made this thing to smoke. Then you'll be glad you did.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Congrats Spud! I want you to do the following...
Take your new pipe in your hand. See that bowl? Look down into it, see how it's empty?
That's what makes it useful. That it's empty. (same goes for people too)
Fill it up and smoke it. That's what it wants, that's what gives it definition.
Kidding, but whatever you decide to do with it, I hope you enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.