PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Well,long story short,at first I had very sceptical attitude to any factory repairs after having dealth with Peterson factory few years back,though those,too are improving them repair dept.operations. Now, I got my New Hype'Savi Dolomite 321 which had a bit mislined stem on it(Curious how the Italian Tobacconist did not take the time check the pipe out for inperfections prior to dispatched the item,I personally would have done this)I was in touch with this seller, who say they'd contact Savinelli,and ask how us be but nothing happened further,so then I went on with my request and get in touch with Savinelli Sales and Customer service head,asking them to send me a brand new stem,now they told me to send the pipe back to their repair shop and they'll fix it free at any supplementary charge,in 10 days how amazing,ain't it? Now once again this pipe went down back to Italy and I'm awaiting here up north in Finland it to come back.Remains to be seen, still some scepticism,,,,

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I've never tried factory repairs. It all depends on staff. I can see that in an organization of more than a few dozen people, factory repair might be assigned to a less motivated person, as a sort of niche for someone they don't want to fire. On the other hand, I can see an ardent person taking the repair shop as their calling and doing a startling good job. This might encourage a flood of repair projects, which the organization might or might not like. Good luck with your request. I've had a good experience with my Savenelli's, no repairs needed.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Fitzly&Mso 489: All right, I shall report back on how things develop, yet I was something startled to learn that

a pipe from just newly introduced Savinelli Dolomite line up had mislined (off line)this led me to believe if the seller have gotten seconds and gave no note of that fact,,nevertheless never had before any issues with my Savis

Let wait and see how it pans out'

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
I have great pleasure to announce that the Savinelli Sales&rep.dept executive just informed me they got my pipe fixed and are now proceeding with my parcel to send it back via currier express service without any additional charges whatsoever.Should I say,This is something different to that what I had been through with Petersons rep.services it took months to have the stem replaced)so I'm here where you can always find me to help you out should you want to send your Savinelli pipe to restoration.

Status
Not open for further replies.