PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
I've been watching this cabinet for almost 2 weeks, and the seller did not respond to my best offer.
I really liked the cabinet-the burl wood, glass doors-it just looks classy to me, so I just gave in and agreed to the asking price.
I don't, however, own a Savinelli pipe!
Savinelli%2036%20pipe%20cabinet_zpsildqv9ag_1.jpg

Savinelli%2036%20pipe%20cabinet%203_zpszehesn6f_1.jpg

Savinelli%2036%20pipe%20cabinet%202_zpszfrlrnrb_1.jpg

Savinelli%2036%20pipe%20cabinet%204_zpspnrumoxd_1.jpg

It measures 25 x24 41/2 inches.
Can't wait for it to be delivered, hopefully in one piece.

Reactions: jbalto

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Very nice indeed. Hope you really enjoy it and it comes in safe and sound.
Sorry again for the double post, I will be stopping at the store tomorrow to get a new mouse.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Thanks, gents.
That's a beauty and just what I'm looking for. Time to search the internet.
Andy
There is an 18 pipe cabinet Savinelli for sale right now on ebay.
Same design, fewer pipes.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
That is a beaut! Nice grain. Ive seen many pipe cabinets for sale, and they're either too plain or cheesy for my taste, but that one is perfect.
Congrats. Post a pic when you have it filled up.

cally454

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 31, 2012
I was watching that one too. Beautiful. Thank you for saving me from myself. Those cabinets are top notch, I think retail is around $1100.00 when they were still available. It will do nothing but increase in value. A great reason to start a Sav collection.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Thats is truly a stunning cabinet! I have become paranoid and keep most of my pipes in a safe and my cabinets sit empty... :crying:

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
I was watching that one too. Beautiful. Thank you for saving me from myself. Those cabinets are top notch, I think retail is around $1100.00 when they were still available. It will do nothing but increase in value. A great reason to start a Sav collection.
@calley. I contacted Savinelli and they said they would be happy to ship one out to me for 1490 Euro plus shipping from Italy.
@drwatson. Have you heard anything about pipe thefts? Who in heavens name would even want them except for us pipe nuts?
Daniel and Peck. Thanks.
I actually was very surprised when my wife didn't give me a hard time about this. Can't say she was encouraging ( doesn't like that I smoke) but told me to get it

Sometimes she can be ok...
Sometimes

stvalentine

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2015
Northern Germany
Very stylish cabinet! Unfortunately as you don´t have a Savinelli you can´t own this cabinet legally. You have to ship it to me because I own three-times more Savinellis as you do. :wink: :lol:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I was also watching that, those cabinets are gorgeous! Member "Harris" had the same cabinet, we haven't heard from him in a while.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Classically beautiful. Congratulations on your acquisition.
The only improvement that could be made would be to have it floor-standing, with drawers on the bottom. At...twice the price? Maybe not a feasible idea.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
good-looking cabinet, sir.
you're going to have a world of fun filling her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.