PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
I still see it all around the online stores..no out-of-stock for as of yet...is it we are all stocked up or nobody likes this one...? :puffy:

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
I tried a sample a few months back, this stuff is strong, if you can get it, and nic spins are your thing, then it comes with my recommendation!

jankomatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2010
Tampa, FL
I bought some awhile back and I am not a big fan. It seemed almost flavorless to me. It did have a nice nicotine kick, but no taste on my palate at least. I have been meaning to add some of the brown rope to my next order.

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
I've only had the one bowl of it so far but I do find that I like it. Definitely not for a fella without a tolerance to vitamin N built up.
If it helps the decision any I found that it tasted like dinner. Hah like beef almost. Also since it's a twist and I believe in being thorough if you're a guy who is in to chewing tobacco it doesn't taste bad in the mouth either. I'm not one of those guys but it's quite novel in an old fashioned sort of way but I'll stick to puffin' it.

kcvet67

Jul 6, 2010
Gret stuff, but I'm not sure I could handle it on a daily basis. I like it best if I dry it thoroughly after slicing, that seems to release more of the flavor.

seanz

May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
this is good to read as i was thinking of getting a tin and i still will as i want something that every now and then straightens the hairs on my chest, just waiting for my litle stash of cash to build to pay for it and postage :wink:

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I'm shocked that I haven't, in 13 years of pipe smoking, tried ropes. I like small pipes so I like strong tobacco. Makes sense that ropes would be good. Oh the tobacco order I am planning..

Status
Not open for further replies.