PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
https://www.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/samuel-gawith/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=205681
2 per customer per day

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Made a twenty pound tobacco order with mine, or would probably order two more. Baccy fund is shot for a few weeks. :mrgreen:

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Tobacco Pipes has no limit, yet. They also are having a 20% sale and all orders ship free. Do a little research though, they're prices are higher than the big boys. I grabbed ten of the SGBSF.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
I would be interested to hear folks' view of this tobacco - I didn't rate it at all, but YMMV.
Andy

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I was just about to post this myself. I saw that Brown Sugar Flake was available at smokingpipes.com from the advertisements on this site. I bought two tins from The Danish Pipe Shop at the beginning of the year, they cost me $30 a tin. At that price I do not recommend it but for $9.33 it's a damn fine blend. To me, it tastes like a sweeter Full Virginia Flake due to the added black Cavendish. I really can't discern the Oriental's in the blend yet. I've put mine away to age because it tasted quite young. Anyway, I'm both excited and pissed that it's now available in the States, I'm pissed because the price I paid for it just 5 months ago. Oh well.

plugugly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 9, 2015
jacks6! Bad Boy! Bad Dog! Bad!

Plugugly now has more tins. But Plugugly has less money!

War Department says,"Bad Plugugly!Bad Boy!"

(But plugugly smiles-and Plugugly thanks jacks6 for the heads-up!)
Plugugly

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
I got 4 tins in total. At a limit of 2 tins I can see why it was available for so long. I just forked over the shipping instead of buying stuff just to get the free shipping. In either case it still ended up cheaper than the other site and the Danish one.

pipebeast

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 20, 2016
If smokingpipes had Bijou in stock I would have bought it there. I can't justify the shipping unless I'm buying more than 2 tins and that's the one blend I've been drying to try..

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Ended up with six, damned Tad. Did end up with 20 pounds of bulk, 1 bag of Plum Cake, 1 bag of Solent, and 10 tins of Yenidje Highlander over the course of 3 orders.

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
Haha! PlugUgly I'm in the same department! I really don't have the extra money - I really really shouldn't but damn it all TAD is hard to fight and I've heard that stuff is delicious.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
The thought of brown sugar and sweet Virginia... I can't wait to try this stuff!!
CM: it might be intervention time bro. Are things getting out of hand? Do you still have areas in your home to sit/sleep sans tobacco?

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
CM: it might be intervention time bro. Are things getting out of hand? Do you still have areas in your home to sit/sleep sans tobacco?
:rofl:
You would be surprised how little closet space jars fill. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.