PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
To all of you getting on planes, trains or in automobiles to travel to see family, I wish you a safe journey.
Enjoy your families to the fullest and hopefully some great food!

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
thank you very much kind sir, what are you smoking for thanksgiving, me I am thinking of smoking some 2012 scotch flake, with some wild turkey as a drink.

May 4, 2015
I brought some Carter Hall, Dunhill Flake, and a tin of last year's Golden Days of Yore to open on the day.
Edit: And Gaslight. Forgot about that. And some cigars.

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
ahhh I bet golden days of yore will be a good tasting tobacco, also heard gaslight is a very good smoke, what cigars you are smoking, I do find that cigars are quite popular in thanksgiving, I love cao cigars and rocky pattel, my favorites are the ghurkas, but surprisingly I found one of my all time affordable cigars by luck, I was at specks liquor store and found a cigar called claro 59, I think they are Churchills, they are very tasty all the way to the end and are of a good quality, it has a coffee, cocoa, sweet taste to them and are 1.50, very affordable and a good damm cigar, they are considered imperfect cigar, they might have little imperfections but they look very good to me i hardly noticed anything wrong with them, i do recommend you to try one.

May 4, 2015
Just some gas station Garcia y Vega minis is what I brought. I may stop by one of the Indian Colony shops up there to see what I can see. I'm the only smoker amongst the dozen or so folks that will be there, so I'm not traveling with expensive stuff.

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
Yes, safe travel for those who are, and happy lazy turkey day for those who aren't! :puffy:
(I fall into the latter camp, by the way.)

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Thank you Tom. We bugged out yesterday to avoid the terror of traveling I-5 on the day before Thanksgiving. We made good time on a pretty open road with a minimum amateur stunt drivers.
Be safe and don't hesitate to use the Disintorama Ray Gun if you must.

Status
Not open for further replies.