PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Also Dave Wolff over at Walker Briar Works is a great guy to deal with he responded to all my emails and questions immediately and was very flexibly with my options even offered to refund for a cheaper shipping option if i wanted to. Great service and i will order from there again.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Just ordered a P-Lip Forever Stem for my Diplomat. Really looking forward to receiving it! My only complaint is that they only come in black - I really would have loved the grey and dark blue swirl. I'm considering a Churchwarden stem - missed the beautiful green that was in the outlet.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Please give online sources for these MM forever stems. I doubt many Forums members can live without them for long.

I especially like the amber/brown. How are these priced? Might nice.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I purchased two Churchwarden stems and a Green Swirl Spear stem from Walker. The one pictured above is a 4 3/4 bent in Dark Rose. I believe it was called Wine when I purchased mine. The Fire Marble is also a great color but I don't currently have a pic of that one. They also have nice banded MM cobs. I purchased a banded 5th Ave diplomat from Dave as well. Fast shipping and great to deal with.
http://www.walkerbriarworks.com/html/-forever-_stems.html

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
That is a serious Churchwarden stem gnatjulio. Mine are the Churchwarden mini's. What is the length on that one?

roadqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2013
I have a churchwarden on my CobSnob Apple bowl, and a mini churchwarden fancy lucite on my CobSnob Diplomat. I love these stems.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
I bought one earlier this month for my Country Gentleman - now a cobwarden:
null_zps266b4f54.jpg

It's not great for clenching, but I love the curve and the look. I sat out on my back patio last weekend doing some writing, and it made for a lovely afternoon with a couple of bowls of Luxury Bullseye Flake.
Now I need to get them for my other regular-rotation cobs (especially the Great Dane that I use for Black House...)

Status
Not open for further replies.