Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I just got a call from Russ Ouellette to let me know that he won't be making it to the Chicago Show.
He has taken ill, and is in the hospital. He had a serious operation, and he is on the road to recovery, but he will be in the hospital and rehab for about 4 weeks.
He doesn't know I'm posting this, but it would be nice if anyone wants to send him some Get Well Cards:
c/o Russ Ouellette - Room 6621 (Bed 1)

St Peter's Hospital

315 S. Manning Blvd

Albany, NY 12208

518-525-1550 (main number)

518-525-7780 (direct line to room)

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
Thanks for posting this Kevin. I think we all appreciate and care for Russ, and wish him well on his recovery. I'll be picking up a card this morning.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Damn.. that's right around the corner from me!! I'll go see him tomorrow night. Thanks for the update Kevin!

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Good to hear that he's recovering. Hopefully they caught whatever the issue was early, sounds like that might be the case here! Wishing him good health with my next bowl!

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
That's a post with both terrible news and good news at the same time. His health and recovery is certainly in my prayers and a card is soon on its way. Just goes to show how quickly something like our health or a good friend that we may take for granted can be snatched away from us in an instant.
:puffpipe:

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
I'm seeing a hospital room with a LOT of flowers and gift baskets in it.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Very sorry to hear that. Glad he's on the road to recovery. All the best Russ...get well soon.

docrx

Jan 9, 2011
I met Russ at the NY pipe show and he was a very nice, gentle, and generous fellow. TY Kevin for the addy.

Status
Not open for further replies.