PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Well its 1pm and I'm lurkin on the site with a full bowl of FROG and 4 fingers of 15yr old Glenfiddich.

Yes happy as a clam :mrgreen:

mountainman

Can't Leave
May 4, 2012
sounds awesome Barkar. Right now i am at work, coasting through the rest of the day, and thinking about cranking up the pipe as soon as i get home. As far as drinks go, i am on an arnold palmer kick right now. perfect summertime drink!

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Nice! My partner and I at work trade off Friday afternoons early so lucky for me it's my Friday and my weekend is already underway. I got some sun tea brewing right now on the patio while I kill some time here in the community. Have a nice weekend everyone!

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
I'm enjoying my first bowl of the evening with some coffee. It's my Monday, so I'll be heading to work in a few hours, but I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
its 6:58pm, smoking a bowl of PS LBF and trying to find the courage to clean my truck. the scotch sounds good barkar but unfortunately i gotta work in the am :(

ichbinmuede

Feb 17, 2011
Well until a minute ago I was lounging outside and enjoying a good TPB of Atmoic Robo with a good pipe and dogs for company.

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
It is 10:03pm here and I just finished a narrative draft and sent it to my composition teacher.

Plan on logging off soon and packing up the lawn mower, have my buddy over, and relax before I go to bed. Have to be to work at 7:00am which means I will be up by 5:30am.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Its 11:08 pm and im sitting with charlie, trying to write this message as he walks/licks/tap/barks at/steps on my keybp[

o'A}RD
case and point rigthht herehh

cajunguy

Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
It's 10:11 CDT, and I'm posting on this forum. Really, that's all I'm doing. The daughter-in-law and grand kid visited this week. I'm just getting over being sick. I don't want to do anything even remotely complicated. :crazy:

romanza10

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 10, 2012
South Carolina
Going to shut off the computer, brush my teeth, and crawl in to bed with my wife and sleep. I am so tired. The bowl of Haddo's Delight has worn off.

Status
Not open for further replies.