Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Thanks Bob,....I enjoyed that very much. It was nice to get to know a little bit more about the couple who I order pipes and tobacco from.

I'm smoking a bowlful of Rich's Bald Headed Teacher as I type.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Very enjoyable. Looks like i will just have to order some Three Blind Moose if for no other reason than the name!

thesandpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2010
Great Guy,great interview.On behalf of all your International customers Rich,we do appreciate your unique service.Long may you continue my friend.

brazz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 16, 2009
Bob great piece, success stories are great to hear. I've got to try one of his blends.

Thanks

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Thanks for this informative interview.....all my dealings with Rich have been most satisfactory!....I would never have dreamt that his background included....( you'll have to read the interview.).... :lol:

buckeye

Nov 16, 2010
great interview. i have ordered from them and just made another.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
As I stated in your blog, it was a great interview and it has piqued my interest in Rich's Bald-Headed Teacher and 3 Blind Moose blends. I'll definitely be picking those up with my next 4noggins order.
Looking forward to more of your interviews, Bob!
Thanks.
-Jason

collin

Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
"Three Blind Moose" that story cracks me up,....I'm with you Uncle Arthur, I think I'll make a note to add it to my next order just on account of the name.

What's in a name? Heck how many kids end up having a life long obsession with a team because they had a cool name? Go TIGERS!

classicgeek

Apr 8, 2010
I remember when Rich first got started. Got a few emails from him, because I'd been taking part over at pipes.org. Since he stressed international shipping, I always kept him in mind. Great that he's doing well and sounds like he's having fun, too.
Must... resist... going to... his site... Have to... work...
Simon

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Now if we could find a nice kindly seller of the same type in the UK we could get some of those unavailable goodies here! Well I can dream can't I ? :lol:

clanobucklin

Jan 19, 2010
Rich is a great guy and I have had many chats with him about his blends. I have been buying his blends for a year now - they are excellent. It is a pleasure to do business with him - though I probably drive him crazy with my last minute orders or must-have-its!

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Bob did a great interview and Rich was a great interviewee. I'll always have a special place in my heart for Rich as he believed in THIS site before anyone else did. 4noggins.com continues to support us to this day. I just today received the 14th monthly check in a row from them.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Thanks guys. I'm glad that you all enjoyed the interview.
Kevin Said: Rich was a great interviewee. I'll always have a special place in my heart for Rich as he believed in THIS site before anyone else did. 4noggins.com continues to support us to this day.
A Big +1 to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.