PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2011
After about 1 month of not smoking very much, I am back to smoking and enjoying it. I am working on a resume that will determine if I am homeless April 10th or not, and as I pour my entire self into the document I find no better companion than the briar. I have been smoking a pipe steady all night while working on it. I'm loving it!

driftstage5

Might Stick Around
Aug 13, 2011
Sorry to hear that man. Best of luck to you. I myself also got back into pipe smoking after a month long hiatus. Then 2 days ago, I decided to just smoke a small bowl of Boswells Railroad Station 965 in a pony cob, just because I smoked a small lane limited cigar that I got from a sample sent to me by Lane's with a small plastic tip on it, like a black & mild cigar, and it reminded me of how much I loved pipe smoking and here I am back to smokin a pipe again. Oh nostalgia...

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
Occasional breaks will make you enjoy your pipe even more than before.
If you ever find yourself just smoking for its own sake, then give it up for a month and then when you resume, the flavour will be your number one motivation...
Good luck with the job search...

johnnyxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2011
Thank you all! I have a killer resume. I am transitioning from Army to Civilian. I have a lot to offer for any civilian hospital or equipment manufacturer. I am very optimistic about finding a great job. It's just unsettling not knowing where I will be in 3 months when I am out of here. I will only feel right when I have a place lined up before I am put back into civilian world.

johnnyxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2011
Thanks Roth, I knows there is alot going for me. However I still have to see a job for me on paper to feel good about it you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.