PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

appointed

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2013
Hey y'all. I know I've only been a member here for a short while, and although I've lurked for much longer, I like to think of y'all as my friends. My grandfather is facing surgery in the morning. He has not been feeling well and in a lot of pain for awhile now and the doctor just now found out why: he has a large tumor on his bladder. The doctor thinks it is cancerous and has wasted no time in getting him to surgery. Basically, they're gonna go in and see how extensive it is and if it has spread to surrounding organs. If it is only in the top layers of tissue on the bladder, then the doctor says it can simply be scraped away. There's a lot of unknowns, but the doctor does seem to be rather hopeful. My grandfather is my hunting and fishing buddy. Me and my Papa have always been close. I have been blessed enough to be close to all four of my grandparents and am thankful for my time with them, but I hope to have many more years with them. So I would ask that y'all pray for him. Pipe smokers are some of the best folks on the planet and the forums here are probably the friendliest on the internet. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
I am praying for your grandpa appointed. I know what it is like when your grandpa is your fishing partner. Just remember God is in control no matter the outcome. But I will pray for wisdom in the surgeons eyes and steadiness to his hands.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
hey Appointed - I just bowed my head any prayed for him, the doctors and even you for strength.

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
It is tough when our loved ones get older and start to experience health problems. I will be praying for your Papa.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.