Relaxation Time... Whiskey and a Pipe...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesee75

Might Stick Around
Mar 13, 2013
Panama City Beach, FL
Well Happy Easter everyone! The little guy is napping, the wife just left with her friend to go for a long run and it is just me and my Chocolate Lab Rosco. Guess it is time to enjoy a bowl in my restored Yello-Bole handmade and a glass of whiskey. Now the million dollar question, What to smoke?
img_85131-600x377.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Getting ready to go to diner with family.After that its a scotch and some HH Blunder Kake in a meer...God Bless All...

pauljmjr

Lurker
Sep 8, 2012
All the family just left after a huge Easterr meal and celebration. Wife is puttering, inside, and I'm relaxing in the garage (still a bit cold up here in Massachusetts) with some H&H Magnum Opus in one of my favorite Radice's, and a nice glass of B&B. Happy Easter and God bless to all.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Good call! After the family left and things were all cleaned up after our nice Easter dinner, I sat around the fire pit with a nice glass of Bulleit Bourbon and some of my Metalhead Blend II in my Wally Frank Oom Paul. It was definitely relaxing.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
After the family left...

It got quiet around here...

I poured myself a MacCallen 12 year old single malt and proceeded with a full ritual PS Luxury Bulls Eye Flake with a pinch of Perique in my Uncle Arthur Tapered Apple...

Nirvana.
:puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.