PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
I have not seen it .But I did sign up for Lane and they sent me two one dollar coupons good for a pouch of their well known blends www.stglanepipe.com .

novicemaker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 12, 2014
igloo your link doesnt work.
id love any coupons for tobacco. always fun, i tend to get lucky and get buy one get one free coupons on my black and milds, so itd be nice to see that in my new pipe smoking exp. :)

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Just be aware: Some folks have posted stories in the past about how frustrating they found it to actually redeem those coupons. (You probably won't be able to use them at a traditional pipe/tobacco store. You'll likely need to find a drugstore or discount-tobacco shop that carries the products.)
Bob

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
I thought maybe the server was down ,but that is the web address on the news letter .Ok they have a address on the front of the card to give to a friend Scandinavian Tobacco Group Lane Ltd .PO box 419 ,Clemmons NC 27012-9931 I signed up for their news letter here . http://www.sutliff-tobacco.com/consumer-registration.html . I used mine today in Lone Star Tobacco in the Vintage Park Shopping Center for some SWR. Everything must suck where Bob lives and shops . :nana:

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Ok they have a address on the front of the card to give to a friend Scandinavian Tobacco Group Lane Ltd .PO box 419 ,Clemmons NC 27012-9931 I signed up for their news letter here . http://www.sutliff-tobacco.com/consumer-registration.html
STG/Lane and Sutliff are two different companies. STG owns 3/4 of the pipe tobacco business as well as Stanwell pipes and scads of other stuff. Sutliff is owned by Mac Baren

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Well now I am confused as the link in the upper corner of this web site is the only one I signed up for since moving last year .Google shows the stglane link good as of April 22 ,2014 .So sign up for Sutliff and hopefully someone can tell us why the stglane website has been taken down .Also none of the Zip codes for home offices match up to the one on the business reply card from the newsletter .Its a mystery .

leonardw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2011
Regarding the web site, we are in the process of changing providers, so it may be down for a couple of days.
Regarding the business reply cards, these are sent to some folks who process the data for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.