PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
I have been away for a while and didn't have time to post this one. Sorry for that.
It was early November I guess, our beloved Tim a.k.a. Ashdigger was taking the Warhorse tins to the Vegas Pipe Show to giveaway some samples. After hearing lots of good reviews and the amount of N the Warhorse had, I asked for a small sample from Tim. I offered to pay for the samples and the shipping but got refused and as it wasn't enough look what he did:
img_5946-600x450.jpg

He sent me a half tin of Warhorse Bar and a half tin of Warhorse Green with a Dagner pipe.
I can't thank you enough for the kindness and generosity, sir. Now, I just need to find some time to smoke them both.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Good to see you back Javan but be sure to put a peg on your nose afore opening up those bags...War Horse (both varieties) absolutely stinks!
Very decent of Ash to send you the samples :clap:
Regards,
Jay.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I'd say Tim is a shining light where ever he goes. He's been generous and thoughtful to many people, me included.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
My sister visited today and I offered her both the red and green War Horse to sniff...she thought they smelled delightful :crazy:
She also tells me heliotrope "smells like cat wee".
Isn't heliotrope supposed to be in the mix somewhere?
Regards,
Jay.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
No, Jay.
We use actual, real cat urine in both War Horse red and green.
The urine is obtained in a cruelty-free manner from organically-certified felines. It is non-GMO and gluten free as well.
Hope this helps.
-Dan

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
Dan I'm amazed that you get the cats to drink that much Pernod,before taking the urine.

Status
Not open for further replies.