PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I got this Canadian from RD Pipes today. Ron Powell makes a beautiful pipe. This is huge and gorgeous. Think Bradley size. Warrior Plug in the bowl for its first smoke.
otxMM9Y.jpg

qjgFH8c.jpg

mPy361V.jpg

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Large and in charge. Great pipe, and thanks for the pics!

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
I love Canadians! It's the shape that I've decided to collect. That one is a great size! I'm no small man and I'd love something like that hanging out of my maw.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I've said it several times before, but I think Canadian is the stateliest pipe shape, and this one is the stateliest of Canadians.

buckaroo

Lifer
Sep 30, 2014
So. Cal.
I really like the embellishments on the shank and the stem is nice and short as it should be on a canadian. Thx for posting. Enjoy.

bostoneo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 22, 2016
Akron, OH
awesome pipe!!! I've been looking into getting a Canadian or lovet pipe, do you have a link for these fellows?

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Beautiful Canadian!! I was wondering if the first embellishment is also a joint, where the shank and bowl are in two parts. Are they?

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Ron Powell is the maker from east Texas. I asked him to drop by here and reply to some of your questions. This is my second pipe from Ron. His work is exceptional.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Cosmic, the dimensions of the pipe are: 8 1/2" long x 2 1/8" high x 1 1/2" wide. Chamber is 7/8" wide and 2" deep and the pipe weighs in at 82 grams. Not exactly a nose warmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.