PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
The Rasmussen pipe finally arrived today. I opened the box and quickly choked on my breath saver. This is the first pipe I've handled and thought "damn, this is a very serious pipe". It's an amazingly carved piece of briar. I have a tough time imagining a better made pipe. photos really don't do it justice.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Well, now you can quit yer bitchin' about the postal service. LOL
That's a great looking pipe. Straight grain doesn't smoke better, but great looking pipes can enhance the experience. Glad you're happy with it.
What's the first smoke going to be?

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Thanks guys!! Gigger, love to see a photo!! This guy is such a stunning talent!!!
PF, I just ordered a tin of 14yr old Escudo from pipestud. I'm thinking its a perfect match!!! What do u think?

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
CM, As I recently said in another thread time is relative. If measured in hours, I've spent more time with my pipes than many who've done this for years. It's just taken me a lil bit to figured out what I like and reduced the number of pipes I own by a dozen plus. My collection is grown more exclusive by way of my list. In the end I'll have maybe two dozen or so. In this time a lot of pipes have passed through my hands. This all would've happened even faster had there been a eBay B&M specializing in pipes. Doing this through USPS takes time ;)

Imagine if all you had was time to fill alone. You might spend a lot more time with pipes than most.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
PF, I just ordered a tin of 14yr old Escudo from pipestud. I'm thinking its a perfect match!!! What do u think?
You mentioned that the other day. I was actually wondering if that would be the tobacco. Sounds like a great choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.