PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Not just any Rad but a Squashed Tomato in Morta with Black Bamboo Shank and Amber Stem! Stop drooling on the keyboard Peck and Harris.............. ;)
11409339175_65728d3e0c_z.jpg

11409338885_312da8f1ab_z.jpg

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
This one I commissioned and told Rad exactly what I envisioned and he captured it to a tee!

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
That pipe is gorgeous, I didn't even see the listing pop up, was it a commision? Fish, that pipe is truly supreme, congrats on the pickup.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations on your new pipe. It is special that it was finished before Christmas. Having it will make your celebration special. I hope you enjoy it for many years.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Fish
I had no idea Rad would go out on a limb like that.
Totally different than all of his other creations that I've seen on his website and by members of this forum.
Since I just know it will smoke terrifically, congrats on that amazing design.
Enjoy!

May 31, 2012
:puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy:

:clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap:

:puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy:

:clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap: :puffy: :clap:

That pipe is incredible!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Good Gods Banjo! Do you ever know how to up the ante!
Staggered, pal. That pipe is a delight. It's also fun to see two aspects of your collecting collide (morta and bamboo shanks that is); the could be your "bridge" pipe.
Congrats!
-- Pat

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
The Rad Davis Morta with Black Bamboo Shank and Amber Stem is filled with aged Stonehaven and it is by far the coolest first smoke I've encountered with all of my Morta pipes, it's sublime!
11409338705_fcd3787688_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.