PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I pulled the trigger on a Rad Davis Bing style pipe from Rad's online store today. I don't have a Golden Contrast Blast nor a Bing style pipe yet so I decided to add it to the collection. I simply fell in love with the ring grain and the Birdseye rim on this one.
DEEP GOLDEN CONTRAST BLAST

Size: 1 3/4 X 6 1/4

Bowl: 3/4 X 1 1/2

Weight: 36 GRAMS

Jan 8, 2013
I do love the look of those cumberland stems. Some day I'm going to have to get a pipe with a cumberland. Enjoy your new pipe :)

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Chris
Congrats on this fabulous Rad pipe. Great traditional shape, given new life by Rad's incredible talent.
Isn't it amazing how he can produce a pipe of this size, over six inches, and yet make it only 36 grams?
Enjoy this addition to your collection.
Allan

juptierspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2013
Illinois
I was hoping someone from the PM forms got Rads new pipes today. Awesome score gwt, there isn't a Rad pipe I don't like. :worship:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Chris, it is a beauty, glad it was you who got it. I really love that shape and the blast is gorgeous. I am sure it will be an awesome smoker.
six, I think Rad may have been listening on your thread you started a week or so ago about your dream Rad.

dnietosi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 24, 2012
That's a beautiful pipe. I need to start saving up to get one like that!

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Damn. Another beautiful Rad Davis pipe. I need to get myself a Rad one of these days if the wife doesn't kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.