PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
From the description http://www.twofriendspipes.com/new-pipes.html site:
This is one of the most detailed ring grain blast I have ever seen from Rad. The stem is cumberland with a inlay of masur birch. The pipe feels great in the hand. This pipe is 5 inches long. The bowl is 1 7/8 inches high, and weighs 43 grams.
I Have bought from Bobby before and I suspect this one came from the Chicago Show but I cannot be certain of that.
To make a long story short #6 may not stay with me long. I just finished smoking my Rad Tan Blast Saddle Billiard when I get the email. Thoughts on my mind.
I have an old man from the Church I used to go to but I since moved to another congregation closer to my home. I found out today that he is a pipe smoker and we are gonna meet over my break. I was thinking when we talked on the phone, I wish I had something great to bring to the table for an old friend. This may be it I don't know yet.

Thanks again Bobby! and Harris, Damnit, but thank you too buddy!

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Wow what a nice Rad. If you do decide to bring that for your old church friend he will be blessed.

Jul 15, 2011
Ring blast is killer. Bring the old friend a cob and keep this one.
If I had a pipe half that nice, it would be guarded within a bank vault by two fully automated motion activated turrets and a pack of rabid German Shepherds.
Ive been dying for a pipe with a Cumberland stem, Ive been dying for a pipe that is short, squat, and somewhat stubby, hell, I think I have been dying for this pipe.
................Yeah, if you havent figured it out, I dont think Id give it away. But doing so would immediately propel you to Sainthood status, if not just being christened the next Mother Theresa. Do what your heart tells you, but in the meantime, its a killer pipe.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I really enjoy viewing Rads new creations, but that one really sets off all of my bells & whistles. One of my favorite shapes, which really accents the grain nicely.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Wow. I love his blasts and I agree, I think this best of his that I Have seen. Seems much deeper.
You are one generous friend. Wish there was more people in the world like those I have seen here. Life would be a whole lot easier.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Chris, not for nothing but that pipe belongs in your collection. Maybe bring your friend one of your Castello's, those are great smokers as well. Rad only gets a handful of blocks per year that can take that kind of deep craggy blast, so it is a very special pipe.
When I got the email about that pipe last night, I almost pulled the trigger. It is such an incredible looker and one of the best blasts on a Rad I have ever seen. Only reason I didn't go for it was the length, 5" is just a tad short for me. I am glad you got it Chris, you deserve it buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.