Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshremy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 11, 2012
Well, Saint Valentine Day is coming up, so I've had to secretly carve this one. It might not be the best carving, but it is an original. Hope she likes it! Something unique, hand-crafted, and probably a complete surprise. :D
r17-valentine-rose-pipe-400x600.jpg

joshremy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 11, 2012
Now all you have to do is dip it in chocolate !
Haha! Chocolate is a good idea! (not dipping it of course)

If I can find some time when I come in from the field, maybe I can buy a box of chocolates and hide it in the box.
I'd carve a briar bon bon from some of the briar scraps I have, but she might think that to be horrible... Nothing worse than a piece chocolate you cannot eat staring at you. :lol:

Jan 8, 2013
Oh come on man... really? Me and the lady recently broke up and even here I can't escape the approach of Valentines Day! :x
That being said, that's a neat looking pipe :D you could market that one I bet. A more feminine looking pipe might appeal to women who've thought about smoking a pipe but were afraid it was more of a man thing. Keep up the good work.

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
Nice. I love the colors. As nice as most pipes are they seem to come in only a few colors. This brings some much needed color to the pipe world. But also I really can't picture an older gent. Smoking a neon green pipe.

joshremy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 11, 2012
Oh come on man... really? Me and the lady recently broke up and even here I can't escape the approach of Valentines Day!
:)
Saint Valentine Day isnt just about lovers. Saint Valentine was imprisoned, beaten, and beheaded for performing Christian marriages at a time when it was illegal to be Christian. Because of his service to these lovers, he is the patron saint of young lovers, however... We could all do well to follow his example and do something selfless for others.
So Saint Valentine Day could be a day of serving others whether we are in or out of love. :)
haha, or.... maybe if you want your lady to be less gushy about Saint Valentine day, tell her about how and why he died, and that 14 Feb is Saint Valentine Day because it is the day he was martyred.

Status
Not open for further replies.