PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2015
So I have finally opened a tin of GLP Quiet Nights. I have read all the glowing reviews but had so many other good English blends open that I just never got around to it. But tonight with a glass of Jameson’s and listening to “The Who - Sell Out” I am giving it a try in my birth year Dunhill. All I can say is “why have I been depriving myself of this blissful smoke?”. I have a new fave!

Dec 28, 2015
I had to choose between opening a tin of quiet nights or a tin of gaslight. Quiet Nights won out but I feel like gaslight will be opened very soon.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'll have to take a look at the profile at one of our sponsors. Haven't encountered that one yet. So many on hand!

bluegrasspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2017
I need to go back to my jar of quiet nights. I did enjoy it, it had a great creamy smoke, if that makes sense.

Gaslight is great as well.

They are both good for sure..

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Quiet Nights = Virginia, Orientals, Latakia and a touch of Perique. FYI.

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
Quiet Nights is a good one! I'm a fan of GLP in general, but that one is silky smooth with a nice nip of spice occasionally coming through. A seemingly impossible and contradictory combo, but he really pulled it off. Gaslight is also good, the best way I can describe that one is smokey butter. Odd descriptions, but fitting I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.