PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Its been a long while but yes. Also have a friend in Canada that uses them regularly. Prices are a bit on the higher side but you can get a lot Gawith plugs not available in most places. A reputable business in my opinion.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
From 2000 until 2013, I was a semi-regular customer. Never had a single problem. I only stopped buying from them because it just got too expensive, especially factoring in shipping.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Synjeco has been good to me. The concern they had about shipping to the US, which conflated tax issues with Mastercard's anti-tobacco policy, has been resolved. The strong dollar, which has made the Euro priced stuff a bargain, is not that strong vs. the Swiss franc, so prices are still about the same. First time buyers get a break on shipping.
hp

les

backwoodsjack

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2015
Central Minnesota
Thank you, helpful information.
The concern they had about shipping to the US, which conflated tax issues with Mastercard's anti-tobacco policy, has been resolved.
I thought my only options were to transfer or use an American Express. If not, this sounds better.
There are a few things there I am really wanting to somke up. I giver 'er a go.
Skol,
Joe

billinsfl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2010
Bad Nun from Synjeco will make the Gawith plug tobaccos seem like candy. Bought tobacco from them several times, and also a few Cuban cigars (Simon Bolivar) for my brother, which made it through.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Backwoodsjack: Daniel Schneider is the man there. He's always helpful. English is not his first language, but he can answer your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.