PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
I would have to say the top of mine would come down to these in no particular order...
Rad Davis straight Dublin

Michael Parks Rhodesian

Any Dunhill straight

JT Cooke billiard
Now past the wish list the one that is actually possible is my first morta by Todd Harris. Hoping that one actually happens.

B

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Wait a second Dean, what about yours??? I'm curious on that one. What amazing pipe sits on your wish list?

B

briarhillgeoff

Might Stick Around
Nov 8, 2014
Filled out my Smoking Pipes wish list and sent it to the wife - I'm hoping for the Peterson 221! Noticed it is not in stock and she received a package today. I'll let you know in a month!

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
I'm working with Ygrek to try and get a SeaStar into my wife's hands hands for under the tree. If it happens it wont be much of a surprise but she would rather not try to pick out a pipe and that works for me.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I'm usually just glad to pick up something interesting on ebay.

Can't afford new pipes too often, but I did see an interesting pipe on Smoking Pipes that was lightly used, and kind of affordable. So who knows... :D

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
Nice topic. I went to my local tobacconist to get pipe cleaners today. Of course I left with pipe cleaners a tin of McClellands Oriental 14 and a strong desire for for a rusticated Stanwell army mount shape 62 with the burl edge on the top. Not too sure how to drop the hint to my wife but I can hope for a little cash from my parents as they never know what to get me.

Cannot find a picture of that exact pipe but this is the smooth model

Stanwell_Army_Mount_Plato_62_Deluxe_Briar_Pipe.jpg

I also have my eye on the Rattray's Kelpy series but cannot decide on which one yet.

002-599-0133.jpg

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
A shape 55 Castello Sea Rock Briar would be my dream Christmas pipe. Anything my wife picked out would make me equally happy.

tarheel1

Oct 16, 2014
Northern briars group 5 bent bulldog in the premiere finish, silver band, and tapered cumberland stem. Like this but with a silver band and a bit larger.

DSC00487.JPG

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Thanks to David555 I have a Rattray Chief heading my way....

_chiefsand32_zpsd7f9b4fd.jpg

Now the next I'd love to add is Rattray's White Goddess bent.

Whitegoddess_zpsd3ea6663.png

ithelouniverse

Dec 30, 2013
West Texas
OH BUDDY! I want one of the low profile Rattray Bulls & Dogs. In the real world, my wife isn't getting me any pipes as I bought 11 this year for myself. I've been grounded.
However, she didn't say a damn thing about comic books and I just dropped 12 hundred on some out of print marvel hardbacks.
Shes probably gonna leave me.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
The family power broker is not happy with my pipe smoking, and in years past she has paid Santa off to leave me with anything but a pipe. As I say, this was in years past. This year I got to him first, and now he has learned to listen to the voice of reason. But it's unclear if such reason will prevail, so me getting a pipe is still up in the air, with Santa:).

Dec 24, 2012
Wait a second Dean, what about yours??? I'm curious on that one. What amazing pipe sits on your wish list?
I want a Michael Parks' Canadian and Lumberman, but alas, I won't have either by Christmas.
So when you are smoking your favourite pipe at Christmas, think of those less fortunate than you. My tree will be barren of pipes this year.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
My newest Weaver acquisition was supposed to go under the tree, but as I only dedicate pipes to particular blends or genres, and have recently been more deeply exploring oriental forward blends, I had to use an untainted pipe didn't I? Santa is going to leave me coal.

Status
Not open for further replies.