PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Beautiful work. For the right life situation, these are ideal, moving from one home

to another (for folks with more than one). I'd be a little hesitant to attract attention

with such a luxury case, rather than disguise the pipes in a Walmart nylon toilet kit,

but that's always a matter for strategizing. The leatherwork here is exquisite.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Love nice leather work and I've done some of my share of it when I used to make handmade custom knives and the leather sheaths for them. Other than that, I’m certainly in no need of such an expensive ‘gadget’ and being overly concerned about protecting my pipes is the least of my concerns. Then again I normally only smoke a pipe when at home.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
I have a bunch of pipe socks that all happen to be purple & gold and say Crown Royal on them.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
@ Johnnyreb JR I shop at the same store you do, I have a bunch of those pipe socks too.
The bags Neil makes look real nice too. I'm looking into them.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I have many pipe bags and even two pipe briefcases to choose from but I carry and recommend bags by Smokin' Holsters. I'm a recovering road warrior, my UPB was my constant companion for many years. The bags are sized for the pipes I smoke not just small billiards. 8O

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
Great article! I just ordered my first two items from Mr. Flancbaum of Smokin' Holsters.com. I purchased two leather pipe socks one in black the other in tan. I read a bunch of older threads here talking about the socks he manufactures and I am now eagerly awaiting delivery. I haven't see any of his work in person yet but the feedback this gentleman's work gets is phenomenal.

Pasted-27.png

Status
Not open for further replies.