PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Just had the butcher block workbench top come in today- I'll hang 4 motors for buffing and shaping below, my Foredom tool and stem shaping area above....By the way- does anyone have a high res picture of a couple of antique tobacco tins? I'm going to have them printed on canvas, framed and hung on the wall.

2crw078.jpg

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Yep, Have a dust collector for the buffers, another dust collector for the sandblaster, and a couple of shop vacs for individual machines...Can't let that leather couch get dirty!

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Craig, Greta walks into my shop and says "This looks fabulous- why don't you spend some more money honey!" For that reaction, I'll vacuum between every pipe...:)

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Vabriar- my shop until last month was a 4x8 table I had to roll out in the driveway at my 50 year old cottage...we just moved to the new house a month ago- I like this MUCH better!

vabriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 24, 2012
zack24- sounds like a serious upgrade! I've actually had it pretty good for being in a townhouse and really liked my little shop. It was a wooden 6x8 shed and half of that was storage, the other half was my shop. I ran power out to it and cut a hole in the side for an AC unit but all of that ends tomorrow as we are moving to a house that has 2 sheds. One will be for lawnmower, bikes, kids toys ect. the other will eventually be the new little man cave. Bit of an upgrade for me but you have a killer set up my friend, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.