Prince albert, somwhat surprised, and curious...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Just bought one of the giant drums of it that was on sale for ten bucks, cause it was very old. I am smoking it right now, and it isnt bad at all, but it seemed sort of on the dry side. Anyone who can clarify if PA comes on the dryish side that would be nice, thanks

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
if you do choose to moisturize make SURE it is DISTILLED water. I've been meaning to get a tub of PA and CH... only had the pouches thus far.

jpbass

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 13, 2011
Baltimore, MD USA
I've only ever purchased it in the pouch and it's never been overly moist, but moist enough for me. The smell of a fresh pouch is heavenly.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Never have tried Prince Albert, but there have been a lot of comments on it here lately, and are mostly good. I will seek out some and give it a try!

jpbass

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 13, 2011
Baltimore, MD USA
I appreciate it even more after I've had a couple bowls of other blends in an evening, which was the case again last night. But I like variety as well, and while I truly appreciate PA, I couldn't make it my all day smoke. I would get bored really quickly with any one blend.

jeff59

Might Stick Around
Oct 13, 2011
I remember my grandfather putting a slice of apple in the tub Of PA to keep it moist. Verified this with my Dad. Evidently a common practice back then, so I am told. Never tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.