Status
Not open for further replies.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Morley's Dec meeting

https://www.facebook.com/groups/110821942455/[/u]
The next meeting will be 7:00 at the Pen & Pencil Club and we have 8 (eight!) boxes of goodies from our friends at Sutliff. Priority for the goodies will be new members - each of the nice tote bags has 8 or more tins of tobacco. We also have 3 large jars, each with a couple of gallons worth of a blend for us to taste - may be some new blends in development, since Sutliff wants feedback.
hp

les

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I am really going to try and make it this month. I have not been back to the P&P since I parted ways with The Inquirer in 2007.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
December 11th looks good for me Les now that soccer is on break. I also just sent a request to join the FB group.
Look forward to seeing you then.
Dan

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
A reminder that our Morley's Holiday meeting is Wednesday, with more than the normal treats. And newbies get dibs on the extra special gifts from Sutliff. Anyone who was watching the weather on the news or the Eagles game shouldn't be daunted by the snow. Although we are getting another dose tomorrow, Wednesday looks fairly clear.
Some of us are going this Saturday to the fine XMaS SloSmoke event and other fun activities at the KW factory in Peekskill. For a consideration, there can be made available some tips on how to keep the bowl lit.
hp

les

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I'm coming into the city via the NJ Turnpike and heading back to Deptford NJ afterwards, if someone needs a ride, give me a shout.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I'm actually way too sick to make it, I was thinking the 11th was like next week, boy I am out of it!

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo Al - I don't know how the FB process works - I think Hank Saachi kinda handles it. Anyhow, I saw a button on my page which says "+Add People to Group", and I think I just now added you to the Morley FB group.
hp

les
Eric - bummer about your illness.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
This work thing...

I'll be in NYC tomorrow night for work, so maybe next month I'll make it to the P&P. I was looking forward to this, but someone has to pay for the PAD/TAD...

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Bummer, woods
Anyhow, I do believe I succeeded in getting you, yaz and al all signed up on the Facebook page for Morley's. It's not that active, at least not yet. Different experience than this here at PM.
hp

les

Status
Not open for further replies.