Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Press Release:
PipesMagazine.com owner to release new online magazine: StonedMagazine.com.
Since marijuana is now more acceptable than tobacco, I think this is where the future is. There have been many features about making money in this area on Bloomberg Business, and I don't want to miss out. I'll put one of my pothead friends from high school in charge. The entire staff will be stoned except for me.
marijuana11.jpg.jpeg

cacooper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 28, 2009
Parker, CO
April Fool!
Seriously, the idea would go over well here in Colorado, now that pot is legal. We have more pot shops in the city of Denver than Starbucks. Virtually one on every street corner. Think about it.
Only problem I foresee is the pot heads always forgetting their password. Dude.
CACooper

swhipple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2011
I realize it's an April fools joke. But the logic expressed is unfortunately accurate. Strange world we live in.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
I like mine mixed with some bright VA leaves and syrian latakia. Lends for a very "interesting smoke". :wink:

withnail

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2011
United Kingdom
It does show what happens when you drive something underground. Not only does the government loose out on a good source of tax revenue, criminals can make a load of money (look what happened with Prohibition!). We are already seeing a huge rise in counterfeit cigarettes in England due to stupidly high taxes - which are even more dangerous than the real brands.
Queen Victoria used the 'erb to counter period pains. I suffer from constant chronic pain that has left me house bound. As this particular herbal remedy is illegal I have to take oxicontin instead, which is again, far more dangerous.
Anyway - I thought the Book of Genesis 1:29 says "Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food""?

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Only problem I foresee is the pot heads always forgetting their password. Dude
Ok, plans are now cancelled. I already have too many customer service issues here, like forgotten passwords. I'd need a staff of 20 just to manage that on StonedMagazine.com.
In case anyone missed it, this was an April Fools joke.

withnail

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2011
United Kingdom
Mike - it is horrible stuff! I try and take the minimum I can get away with as I dislike the side effects, but the newer pain killers have been black listed by the National Health Services because they cost too much.
Lots of people have died from oxicontin. I read somewhere that the only way you're going to get a fatal dose of the old Marry Jane is if someone dropped a bale of it on tour head!!!

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
get a fatal dose of the old Marry Jane is if someone dropped a bale of it on tour head!!!

Pretty much. The amount it would take to reach toxic is levels would be too much to consume in one sitting. You would most likely pass out first. Really the only way it would hurt you is if it was laced with something bad, or if you were driving and got in an accident.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
G.L. Pease new blend coming out....High Times. A blend of BC Skunk and Jamaican Ganja, topped with Maui Da’kine. We’ll have a new type of cut…Bud. Well he is a master blender.

Status
Not open for further replies.