PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Well it's been 3+ years and I never thought that it would happen but THIS post should put me into Preferred status. (Is that cheating?). Guess I will sit back and smoke a pipe now and enjoy the glory! NOT! But most of the time it's been very enjoyable here. And I read more then post so it took longer.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Peck...I heard there is going to be a special category just for you when you get there..."The Grand Poobah"...complete with a red fez and tassle...:)

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Peck...I heard there is going to be a special category just for you when you get there..."The Grand Poobah"...complete with a red fez and tassle...:)

Dec 24, 2012
I look old there, I grant you, but here's one of Harris - notice the spindly neck and very sensitive jaw line. Also, take heed of what many years of clenching and watching your pipe bowl will do to you.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Peck,

I was desperately looking for a picture like the one you posted when my lovely wife sounded the call for dinner...

cynyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Doc, I'm gonna use YOUR 500th to make MY 500th, so as to make it a double celebration. How's that for conservation of resources?

pchitti

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Wow at the rate im going I will be preferred in under 6 months... Unless there is a time frame to go with the post count.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
oops, sorry for the double post. I didn't think even one went through.
pchitti, you have to be a member for a year and at least 500 posts to become preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.