PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Wow, didn't think I would ever make it :). But here I am a preferred member. I know I don't post much and when I do it isn't super profound, but I have to say I do really enjoy learning from all the other forum members. I have learned about many fantastic tobacco blends, how to pack a pipe, how to clean a pipe, what pipe makers I will eventually buy from and so much more. Thank you all.

tamer291

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2013
No. Im in California. My wife and I came close to moving to Seattle 15 years ago. But fate kept us here. We love it Seattle. You in Washington?
I was a big Warren Moon fan when he was with the Oilers. Then I followed him to Seattle. I couldn't follow him forever so I stuck with the Hawks. Hopefully this is our year.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Bigboi:
I enjoy your posts immensely and will always remember the pix you posted of your eldest asleep on Abby. I hope you, your family and that sweet dog are all doing well.
Congratulations, pal.
Fnord

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Thanks everyone!! Fnord, Yes my family is still doing really well. My boys really love our dog, she has become a permanent fixture in our family. Every night when we put the boys to bed Abby has to come in and give them both goodnight kisses. If she misses it she sits outside their door until my wife and I let her in to give the boys a lick on the face. She is really a great dog. She sits outside with me while a smoke a bowl of tobacco and keeps me company.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Congrats! Glad to hear, also, that things are well on the home front. Thanks for your posts, and keep 'em coming!
-- Pat

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations. It is special being a member of a great group of people. I do not post often either but enjoy learning and making friends along the way.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Bigboi, good going. The Forums sure tempt us with more blends and non-blends than we will ever sample, but

it makes it easier when we finally get to order something. Keep on puffing.

Status
Not open for further replies.